Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Energy, Environment, Health, Justice - Security, Local development, SME Policy, Social Affairs, Trade, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
Additional info regions:
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this Call for Proposals is to support work of five thematic Working Groups of the EaP CSF in line with specific objectives and thematic priorities within the regional dimension.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Contribute to advancing reforms of the EaP countries in one of the areas covered by the EaP CSF structures
– Strengthen the regional perspective and bridging the emerging gaps among the EaP countries
– Contribute to the effective policy-making and advocacy of the objectives of the EaP CSF at the EU level
– Connect with the interest and needs of the wider public in the EaP countries
– Encourage activity of the civil society in relevant areas and policy domains where the civil society has not been active
– Democracy, human rights, good governance and stability
– Economic Integration and convergence with the EU Policies
– Environment, climate change and energy security
– Education and culture
Among financed actions
– Research and analysis, data collection and polling
– Capacity building and training
– Evaluation and monitoring
– Know-how sharing
– Awareness raising