Sectors: Economy - Finances, Employment, Local development, SME Policy, Trade
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to promote economic development, job creation, and inclusiveness in the Southern Mediterranean partner countries.
Priorities and funded actions:
– The objective is to enhance business support organisations and increase business linkages and networking, in particular with EU counterparts, in view of closer trade and investment flows with the Mediterranean region
– Capacities of intermediary organisations are further strengthened to provide improved business services and tools towards their members as well as towards international trade and investment partners (in particular for SME internationalisation and access to finance); to play a stronger role in advocating the needs of their members in public-private dialogue; and to work towards financial self- sustainability. Attention will be paid to foster women economic empowerment ;
– Networking of Euro-Mediterranean business support organisations involved in SME competitiveness, trade and investment promotion is enhanced; sustainable links and partnerships with counterpart institutions in the EU and in the region are developed; best practices are disseminated ;
– Where relevant and in close cooperation with the European Commission, regional sector strategies and action plans are defined and accepted by partners for selected sectors with a high potential for growth
Among financed actions
– Support to public-private policy dialogues ;
– Networking activities ;
– Advisory services