Sectors: Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
ENI programme countries
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to promote sustainably rural territories’ resources for the benefit of the most vulnerable thanks to a cooperation approach between public and private actors.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Support the development of economic and social activities. individual or collective, in the structuring framework of local concerted development plans
– Population and private actors take on responsibilities in the local development process in cooperation with pubic representatives
– Support to economic and social initiatives relevant to the local context in the structuring framework of a dialogue about the local development plan
– Assistance to project organisers and institutional actors with a view to sustaining projects and local dialogue
Among financed actions
– Activities of grant management to promote economic and social initiatives, individual or collective.
– Training activities, training-action, information, visits, experience sharing, aiming to capacity building of territorial actors and to support them to take up their responsibilities