Sectors: Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterrenean countries: Israel and Palestine
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support and promote the conditions for a sustainable resolution of the Israeli-Arab conflict through civil society and citizens’ positive engagement.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote conditions for a negotiated settlement of the conflict via participatory civil engagement, and via enhanced mutual understanding, confidence and trust
– To contribute to peacebuilding through joint work supporting socio-economic development and empowerment of the most conflict-affected communities
– Reinforce political efforts to resolve the conflict
– Increase confidence between both sides and better understanding on the concrete benefits of the two-state solution
– Reduce fear and mistrust between Israelis and Palestinians
Among financed actions
– Promotion, advocacy, community engagement
– Research, collection of information
– Activities which advance mutual recognition, reconciliation, and peaceful coexistence