Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries
Beneficiaries: Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New independent countries : Georgia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to the reduction of rural poverty in Georgia
Priorities and funded actions:
– improve employment and living conditions in the rural areas through the diversification of the rural economy.
– improving the competitiveness of agriculture;
– improving the environment and the countryside;
– improving the quality of life in rural areas and encouraging diversification of economic activity.
Among financed actions
– Support to the elaboration and implementation of local rural development strategies in each location of the action, using participative approaches;
– Support to the establishment and capacity-building of Local Action Groups (LAG) in each location of the action for coordinating the implementation of activities under the strategy, following the EU LEADER approach;
– Support to the implementation of local projects prioritised in the local strategies for each location of the action in the areas of agriculture, environment and other domains promoting rural economic diversification, including through financial and capacity-building support to third parties.