Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Human Rights, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for Proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
WE funding – IEV – Implement…
Funds for: implementating a system for the evaluation and accountability of local authorities
Main beneficiaries: CSOs
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
WE funding – IEV – Ensure…
Funds for: ensuring the involvement and participation of national and local civil society in the implementation of a system of evaluation and accountability of local authorities
Main beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations
Priorities and funded actions:
* To ensure the involvement and participation of national and local civil society in the implementation of a system of evaluation and accountability of local authorities
* Creation of inclusive spaces and the launching of joint actions between decentralized state actors and CSOs (including CSOs that represent the voices of people living in vulnerable situations, e. g. migrants, single mothers, people living with disabilities, etc.) at the local level;
* Strengthening the capacities of civil society to ensure the accountability of decentralized public actors;
* Supervision of CSOs in the effective exercise of citizen participation, involvement and control of local authorities’ public policies;
* Involve citizens and people living in vulnerable situations in the new municipalities in the public sphere
Among financed actions
* Capacity building of CSOs and local communities through training/action actions;
* Accompaniment of local authorities to have internal procedures and mechanisms that allow citizens and people living in vulnerable situations to have a real influence decision-making;
* Implementation of charters between cities and citizens;
* Improvement of capacity of local governments to develop and implement all human rights
* Strengthening women’s capacities to propose, decide and monitor priority projects within the framework of the Gender Responsive Participatory Budget
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: between 36 and 48 months
– Be a legal person;
– Be a non-profit making entity;
– Be: a non-governmental organization, an international (intergovernmental) organization;
– Be established in Tunisia, in a Member State of the European Union or the European Economic Area;
– Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and the affiliated entity or entities, and not act as an intermediary;
– If the applicant is not established in Tunisia, he must have at least one co-applicant who is established in Tunisia
– Actions must take place in Tunisia, in Jendouba, Kasserine, Gafsa, Kebili and Tataouinne