Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Employment, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Universities
Regions: Balkans, European Union, Gulf countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective is to strengthen women’s role in Egyptian society and increase gender equality in the country.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support community-based initiatives aiming at economic and social empowerment of women (LOT 1);
– To support community-based initiatives aiming at combating all forms of violence against women (LOT 2)
Among financed actions
– Provision of education and health services for women (such as literacy and general awareness);
– Income-generating activities for women;
– Advocacy for women’s rights;
– Awareness raising on rights of women related to domestic violence and violence in public