Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Education - Training, Employment, Energy, Enlargement, Industry, Innovation, Local development, New technologies, Services, SME Policy, Town planning, Trade
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Banks, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Investment Funds, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Eastern Partnership countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Republic of Moldova and Ukraine
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to the improvement of local prosperity in the Eastern Partnership region by encouraging local authorities to implement their local economic development plans in close cooperation with the business and the civil society communities and in line with the principles of good governance and sound financial management.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To finance the implementation of pilot projects included in cities’ local economic development plans
– To invest into local comparative advantages to stimulate business development;
– To invest in physical (hard) infrastructure and in soft infrastructure to improve business environment;
– To attract external investment and increase the local access to finance
Among financed actions
– capacity building;
– workforce training;
– instutional infrastructures