Sectors: Education - Training, Human Rights, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Universities
Regions: Asia, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective is to strengthen civic participation, governance and inclusiveness of the education system.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To review and optimise the policy for and management of an inclusive education system, thereby increasing access to education for all children tailored to their developmental requirements and disabilities starting from an early age (LOT 1) ;
– To strengthen the capacity and participation of civil society in public advocacy, service delivery, governance and monitoring in the education sector (LOT 2)
– Review of teacher training curricula, courses and materials for the training of primary education teachers, to ensure that new teachers entering the education system are pedagogically equipped to work in inclusive schools;
– Development/modernisation, piloting and/or implementation of curricula, courses, teaching materials for professions in support of people with disability ;
– Involvement of civil society/citizens in education governance and service delivery through Permanent Councils established at the Ministry of Education
Among financed actions
– Expert advice from applicants and co-applicants;
– Workshops, seminars, trainings;
– On-the-job training