Sectors: Employment, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New independant states: Armenia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposal aims to support the Government in progressing towards a more balanced social and economic development between regions of Armenia through creating new jobs and increasing the economic competitiveness of regions.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To create economic opportunities and diversify economies in the ten regions of Armenia
– To create employment opportunities
– SME sector development
– information technologies development
– innovation, R&D
– tourism development
– agriculture and food-processing development
– renewable energy
– environmental services
Among financed actions
– Business related infrastructure development
– Business related non-infrastructure development
– Employment and economic inclusion promotion