Sectors: Public Management, Services, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries : Lebanon
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to promote youth development goals as set in the Youth Policy in Lebanon
Priorities and funded actions:
– To facilitate the cooperation of national agencies, competent authorities and CSOs in charge of drugs problem in Lebanon as well as to strengthen their capacities and encourage the process of elaborating a national drug strategy.
– To enhance and improve drug prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation services to reduce drug use among youth in Lebanon
– Capacity-building in reduction of drug demand and supply
– Drug prevention, treatment, care and provision of healthy lifestyle among drug users
Among financed actions
– preventive measures, treatment, and rehabilitation, reintegration of drug users including women, children and prisoners
– Raising awareness on hazard of drug misuse
– Cooperation and capacity building with authorities and CSOs
– Supporting existing coordination mechanisms established by authority/CSOs
– Raising awareness among private companies including insurance companies on Corporate Social Responsibilities
– Support to special health centres that offer rapid and continued support services to young people
– Enforcement of the law on drugs