Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Justice - Security, Local development, Services, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union, New Independant States, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to finance a number of civil society initiatives aimed at enhancing the role of civil society in promoting EU-Armenia cooperation and monitoring reforms and increasing public accountability in areas covered by the EU-Armenia agreements.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Increase monitoring capacity of civil society;
– Increase public accountability;
– Reinforce civil society through financial diversification.
Among financed actions
– Promoting the monitoring role of civil society in particular its oversight of the State Budget in sectors relevant for EU/ Armenia relations;
– Social movements and/or information campaigns to foster and/or further strengthen public awareness and related social and behavioural change to improve as well as promoting civic education, public goods, public health, and public safety;
– Civic education initiatives promoting EU-Armenia shared values and supporting the participation of citizens (school children and adults) in their community (in school or afterschool programme);
– Diversifying access to finance for CSO.