Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of this call for proposals is to ensure the involvement and participation of national and local civil society in the reform of justice in order to guarantee a fair trial, access to justice and the reintegration of prisoners.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Access to legal information and legal aid;
– Improving conditions of detention through services to and reintegration of detainees;
– Promotion of alternatives to imprisonment and sentencing
Among the actions financed
– Training, exchange of best practices and capacity building of civil society organizations established in Tunisia involved in the themes covered by the call for proposals;
– Support to project management, monitoring and reporting;
– Development of a system for collecting data, investigations and research activities to combat recidivism, in particular minors;
– Organization of conferences, workshops / debates, seminars and study visits on specific topics, publications