Sectors: Education - Training, Energy, Environment, Information, Local development
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
ENI – Support for the process of convergence towards the EU acquis in the institutional strengthening of the water police and in the management of water resources at the level of a hydraulic basin agency – Kingdom of Morocco – 2020
Funds for: improving the resilience of people and property to the increasing risks of vulnerability to climate change while supporting the process of convergence towards the requirements of the European acquis and good practice, in particular in the control and management of water resources and in the fight against climate change
Priorities and funded actions:
* To Strengthen the institutional, legal and technical capacities of water police officers under the Ministry of Public Works, Transport, Logistics and Water and the Water Basin Agencies (ABH) (more specifically with ABH Sebou) in terms of water resource management;
* Support the development of a pilot flood risk management plan in the Sebou basin (Fez).
* To Strengthen communication and share the strategy and approach with public, private and civil society partners in a framework of organised dialogue.
Among financed actions
* Management and control of the public hydraulic domain (water police) ;
* Planification of flood risk management according to the principles of the Flood Directive 2007/60/EC;
* Communication and awareness-raising of the general public.
* This call for proposal is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: 24 months
– Public administrations
– mandated bodies of the EU Member States
– Actions must take place in Marocco