Sectors: Economy - Finances, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States
Regions: Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries: Algeria
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support the Algerian administration in its efforts to modernise the public finances and the implementation of an information system based on a geographic component allowing the comprehensive knowledge of the use of national territory while ensuring the security of the state property and public and private land .
Priorities and funded actions:
– Strengthen the institutional, technical and administrative capacities of the National Agency of Land Register in the area of management and concordance of the real estate file and contribute to the improvement of public finances
– With the aim of the implementation of a multifunctional land register with a fiscal approach, an information system allowing the integrated and synchronised management of property data is operational
– Revision proposals of existing texts and drafting of new texts about the use of digital data are available.
– The training planning is drafted and implemented
Among financed activities
– Establish the procedure and product assessments (maps, register, database), tools and resources of the National Agency of Land register.
– Support the conception of a E-Land Register
– Support the development of the fiscal function of a multifunctional land register for the use of the Ministry of Finance
– Deliver the assessment of the legal and regulatory framework of the land property system
– Deliver an assessment of the existing and deliver recommendations for an action plan