Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries : Algeria
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to promote and protect the right to work of people with disabilities and to prevent their social exclusion.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the capacities of the Ministry of National Solidarity, Family and Women’s Conditions in the development and implementation of insertion devices of people with disabilities, in particular in the labour market.
1) To improve the implementation of the strategic approach with regards to the integration of people with disabilities
2) To improve the management of specialised infrastructures
3) To adapt formation programs and to improve employability of people with disabilities
4) To formalize relations and exchanges with the associative movement
Among financed actions
– To identify people with disabilities at national level and in each wilaya
– To develop a five-year action plan for the effective implementation of the socio-professional insertion strategy of people with disabilities at both local and national levels
– To establish an operational, multisectoral device dedicated to the development of profesional integration of people with disabilities at both local and national levels
– To set up training action for training staff in charge of assistance for people with disabilities in delocalised units of national training centres
– To set up a validation device of acquired experience
– To develop an establishment project in reception facilities of people with disabilities in public, private and associative sectors
– To develop autonomy and potentiality of children with disabilities at early age
– To align delivered formations for people with disabilities with technological developments, the needs of the labour markets, at local and national levels
– To improve people with disabilities’ employability by diversification of employment modalities available to them
– To strengthen et consolidate the role of associations within the National Council of People with disabilities
– To define the role of associations in the field of training and socioprofesional insertion of people with disabilities
– To develop support to partner associations for assembly and implementation of their projects