Sectors: Co-op & Development, Employment, Environment, Local development
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this Call for Proposals is to foster economic regeneration and job creation in rural areas of Azerbaijan.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote community based initiatives for market-driven income and employment generation in rural areas of Azerbaijan;
– To support, through this grant scheme, selected initiatives that strengthen income generating capacity, local employment generation and socio-economic development of the non-Absheron regions.
Among financed actions
– Support to start up and expansion of market driven initiatives using a value chain approach in areas such as agriculture, tourism, handicraft and agro-processing;
– Technical and business advice, including preparation of business plans, responsible management of finances as well as support to existing micro, small and medium businesses/enterprises seeking to expand, and to establish new businesses/enterprises, either in or impacting upon the rural areas of Azerbaijan;
– Creation or enhancement of appropriate production, processing and marketing systems, for a wide range of traditional and new rural pursuits such as, but not confined to, farm and horticultural products, livestock and dairy products, wine growing, tea, silk, greenhouses, small manufacture and agro-processing, etc.