Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediteranean countries: Palestine or an ENI Partner Countries in the Southern Area (European Neighbourhood Instrument)
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call of proposals aims to increase public awareness of EU core values and enhance visibility of the EU cooperation in Palestine through the support to the Palestinian cultural sector.
Priorities and funded actions:
Lot 1: Support to cultural activities
– Enhance the visibility of the EU in Palestine though the support to cultural events which attract a lot of people all around the country (including in isolated areas, refugee camps, etc…)
– Raise awareness on Palestinian culture.
Lot 2: Empowerment of Youth CSOs working in the cultural sector
– Enhance the visibility of the EU in Palestine though the support to innovative cultural projects developed by youth CSOs working in the cultural sector (especially in isolated areas, refugee camps, etc)
– Contribute to build capacities of youth CSOs working in the cultural sector
– Actions with a strong “Euro-Palestinian” dimension (i.e. clearly promoting exchange between various European cultural organisation and Palestinian ones)
– Actions promoting partnerships amongst events/festivals and/or consortiums of cultural players contributing to more unified sector all around the country
– Proposals that contain capacity development activities, especially for youth
– proposals that are not limited to one area, but target the entire country, including Gaza
– Protect and enhance Palestinian social cohesion, identity and heritage
Among financed actions
– Production of cultural activities
– Capacity building
– Intercultural exchange