Sectors: Co-op & Development, Local development
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New independant states : Georgie
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to enhance the sustainability of civil society in Georgia.
Priorities and funded actions:
To provide operating grants for well-established Georgian NGOs to ensure:
– the performance of their core functions
– to facilitate their financial sustainability
– to transfer their knowledge to smaller CSOs in the regions of Georgia.
– Enabling environment for civil society, including financial sustainability
– CSOs accountability to target groups
– Promotion of reforms in the context of EU association process
– Advocacy and oversight
– Socio-Economic and/or socio-cultural rights
Among financed activities
– Capacity building activities; including training courses; peer-based learning, learning-by-doing, mentoring app
– internships and professional exchanges –including to work in/with or visit EU coordinating structures of civil society
– Drafting of policy recommendations
– Legislation review
– Preparation and delivery of action plans