Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New Independant States and Mediterranian States: any state covered under the European Neighbourhood Instrument
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to select a number of projects implemented by civil society organizations that will achieve tangible socio-economic improvements in rural and marginalised communities through area-based development initiatives
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support 3 to 8 projects managed by Civil Society
Organizations (CSOs) active in the socio-economic field
– To support CSOs in sub-granting funds to grassroots organisations for the implementation of micro-projects
– To achieve tangible socio-economic improvements in communities most in need
– To identify the micro-projects at local level in a participatory way
– To build the capacities of the grassroots organisations
Among financed actions
– Small-scale public works
– Small-scale urban improvements
– Rehabilitation of productive infrastructure
– Support to cooperatives
– Support to microbusinesses, business development services
– Support to women’s organisations
– Capacity-building to organisations
– Community-based water use systems
– Small-scale agro-processing
– Income-generating projects
– Rural cottage industry projects
– Community health initiatives
– Youth leadership
– Vocational training
– Community-based cultural initiatives