Sectors: Co-op & Development, Employment, Local development
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New independent States : Armenia
EEA : Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to promote financial sustainability and diversification of resources of CSOs.
Priorities and funded actions:
– support pilot social entrepreneurship type of activities implemented by the civil society organisations as a way to strengthen the sustainability of their activities and diversify their resources.
– contribute to social cohesion, employment and the reduction of inequalities as well as provide communities with economic opportunities and solutions to other critical social problems.
Among financed activities
– providing access to basic services (social, educational and health);
– contributing to foster innovation in Armenia ;
– contributing to a more balanced use of local resources encouraged by wide participation of local stakeholders;
– contributing to the promotion of inclusive governance models that empower the local community in strategic decision-making;
– creating new employment as a result of the new services supplied and favouring labour market;
– integration of disadvantaged people (minority groups, women, people with disabilities, etc.) otherwise excluded from income-generating opportunities;