Sectors: Education - Training, Youth
Beneficiaries: Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
ACP : Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morrocco, Tunisia
Asia : Armenia, , Azerbaijan, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanese , Palestinian Authority of the West Bank and Gaza Strip, Syria
Balkans : Albania, Bosnia Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia and Kosovo
Candidate Countries : Turkey, Macedonia
EEA: Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway
New independent states : Belarus, Ukraine, Moldavia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is: to enhance the employability of Egyptian youth and unemployed / low-skilled workers and improve their transition to employment, through development / update and implementation of training programmes
Priorities and funded actions:
– To provide young entrepreneurs an opportunity to access both financial and non-financial business development support/ incubation to establish their start-ups
– To facilitate transition to employment for women and youth job seekers through building their capacities and enhancing matchmaking techniques
– To facilitate job placement for unemployed youth by improving the match between job vacancies and job seekers skills, and provide skill up training for the existing workforce in the Tourism sector and to support the youth job seekers to start-up their own business in the tourism handicrafts.
– Providing capacity building activities for women and youth to become entrepreneurs aiming at reaching the following results: at least 75% of trainees will create their enterprise, and at least 50% will still be active and operational after 2 years.at least 80% of trainees will job placed after completion of training programs.
– Supporting the governorates’ economic growth and employment generation.
– Providing vocational training and soft skills development for the existing workforce.
– Ensuring the sustainability of the expected results.
Among financed actions
– Organisation of business start-up courses;
– Awareness raising campaigns;
– meetings and events to build cohesion and dialogue
– Reviewing, updating and developing new training materials
– Vocational training;
– Workshops, seminars