Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Employment, Human Rights, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, Schools
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU Member states
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
ENI – Support Tunisian CSOs to play an active role in the community development – 2020
Funds for: contributing to the sustainable and inclusive economic development of Tunisia, through support to Tunisian CSOs active in private sector development and job creation, so as to improve their role as actors of economic and social development at the local level as well as the impact of their actions
Priorities and funded actions:
* To set up and monitor a human and financial support system for economic operators (entrepreneurs, groups of entrepreneurs, project leaders, students/apprentices, associations, etc.) in the sectors of sustainable tourism and cultural tourism, crafts and design, and activities related to the enhancement of heritage
* The creation of jobs and the development of entrepreneurial actions, in particular for young people and women and in the most economically disadvantaged regions ;
* The establishment of innovative and high-quality financing and support mechanisms in areas relevant to the Tounes Wijhetouna programme, presented in this section, aimed at supporting projects with an economic, social and environmental impact; all financing will necessarily be supplemented by support for the beneficiary; the selection of beneficiaries must be carried out in a fluid and flexible manner throughout the duration of the action, in consultation with the operators implementing the components/projects of the Tounes Wijhetouna programme;
* The budget allocated to these mechanisms must be at least equal to or greater than half of the overall project budget;
* A high level of complementarity and linkage is expected between this action and the Tounes Wijhetouna programme, and the proposals must present the project governance arrangements that guarantee the expected complementarity;
* the geographical coverage of the action is the whole territory of Tunisia, targeting as a matter of priority the most disadvantaged regions and the areas of intervention of the components/projects of the Tounes Wijhetouna programme.
Among the actions financed
* The measures should aim to set up and monitor a human and financial support system for economic operators (entrepreneurs, groups of entrepreneurs, project holders, students/apprentices, associations, etc.) in the sectors of sustainable and cultural tourism, crafts and design and activities linked to the development of the heritage
* This call for proposals is a restricted call for proposals. In first instance, only concept notes will be evaluated
* Initial duration of the action: may not be less than 36 months and may not exceed 48 months
– Being a legal person;
– belong to one of the following categories of organisation: non-governmental organisation;
– Be established in Tunisia, in a Member State of the European Union or the European Economic Area. This obligation does not apply to international organizations;
– Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and the affiliated entity or entities, and not act as an intermediary
* The action must take place in Tunisia.