Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
ACP : Tunisia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to improve women involvement into economic and public life.
Priorities and funded actions:
LOT 1 : Women involvement into economic life
– To promote women work and their economic integration by supporting female entrepreneurship
LOT 2 : Women involvement into political life
– To improve and enhance women involvement into local governance
– To create jobs, trough creation, extension, development and perpetuation of new or existing businesses managed by women
– To accompany technically/coaching of promoter women pre and post creation of business, that means from incubation phase (from project conception until looping of the plan of financing) until developing and consolidation phase of projects over several months to ensure their viability
– To reinforce networking with public and private structures to ensure marketing of products, to introduce businesses to international commercialisation platforms when appropriate
– To implement a coaching process for groups of selected women and to integrate leader women to the associative dynamic of regions
– To contribute to the integration of the gender approach into politics, programmes, plans and local and regional budgets
Among financed actions
– Capacities building
– Mentorship/knowledge transfer and coaching
– Awareness-raising campaigns and activities
– Thematic trainings (business management, marketing, access to market etc.
– Studies, market analyses