Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Humanitarian, Information, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective is to contribute to the economic integration and empowerment of regularized migrants in Morocco.
Priorities and funded actions:
– At least 2 200 migrants regularized in Morocco are accompanied in their process of professional integration, by vocational training, access to paid employment or access to self-employment;
– The capacities of the actors concerned by employment and professional integration (associative, institutional) to contribute to the professional integration of migrants in Morocco are strengthened Priorities
– Lot 1: To support migrants in situations of high vulnerability and without professional competence or acquired, regular or regularizing in their process of professional integration;
– Lot 2: To support economic integration of migrants in situations of vulnerability, with professional qualifications and/or certificates/diplomas with a view to access to paid employment;
– Lot 3: To support economic integration of migrants in situations of vulnerability, with professional knowledge and know-how for self-generation
Among the actions financed
– Develop support for the most vulnerable populations (lot 1);
– To support migrants in the definition of their project of life/professional project (lot 2);
– Develop a strategy to support migrants who have ideas of entrepreneurship project (lot 2)