Sectors: Co-op & Development, Industry, New technologies, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Training centres
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New independent states: Ukraine
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of the projects is to support the sustainable development of civil aviation of Ukraine and its integration into EU transport system, while guiding the process of approximation of aviation rules of Ukraine with the corresponding EU acquis acts and assisting their implementation in the fields of certification of aerodromes/ airports and airworthiness of aircraft and related products, parts and appliances as well as for the certification of design and production organisations
Priorities and funded actions:
– To harmonise with the relevant EU aviation legislation acts (or with the standards and recommended practices of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO))
– To prepare for entry into force in accordance with the existing national legal procedures
– Component A: To upgrade regulatory framework and improve technical State Aviation Administration of Ukraine (SAAU) competence in the field of aerodromes/ airports
– Component B: To strengthen SAAU technical potential in the field of initial and continuing airworthiness
Among financed actions
– Legislative drafting
– Elaboration of technical materials
– Institutional building
– STE mission – to get familiarised with the current situation, applied requirements, practices and methods, which are in use by SAAU in day-to-day work
– Study visit of SAAU senior staff to EU Member State on implementation of EU general requirements in the field of aerodromes
– STE mission – assessment of the state of play in accordance with the component scope
– STE mission – assistance to SAAU on theoretical and practical aspects of implementation of IR Part-21 requirements as defined by Regulation No. 748/2012