Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to enhance civil society role in promoting democratic
reforms and inclusive socio-economic development in Ukraine.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enhance civil society role in promoting democratic reform and increase public accountability
– To enhance the role of civil society in inclusive socio-economic development of Ukraine, in particular among conflict affected communities: in conflict prevention, conflict management, and work in post-conflict environments
– To strengthen Civil Society Organisations’ and new initiatives’ capacities in particular in areas related to the objectives of lots 1 and 2
– Actions proposed by a coalition or consortium of civil society organisations
– Actions which incorporate gender perspectives in their methodology
– Actions which reach rural and/or remote areas or have significant regional coverage
Among financed actions
– Policy advice, advocacy and ongoing oversight for the improvement of the administrative/ institutional/legal framework in priority sectors
– Coalition-building and support to strengthening networks of civil society actors that may facilitate coordination and advocacy
– Promoting dialogue on transparency and monitoring financing of political parties and electoral Campaigns
– Exchange of experience, consultation and mentoring by NGOs and experts from countries that experienced similar challenges