Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Services, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Research centres
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediteranean countries : Morocco
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to improve the protection of the right to privacy and personal data in Morocco.
Priorities and funded actions:
To strengthen the capacity of the National Control Commission for the Protection of Personal Data (CNDP).
Actions are distributed in 5 components
* Component 1: Review and develop the legal framework for amendments to the Protection of Personal Data to ensure compliance with EU law
– Activity 1: Review the general data protection law and its implementing regulations
– Activity 2: Review of compliance with EU legislation
– Activity 3: Develop criteria of application of Moroccan legislation on data protection to public records
* Component 2: Strengthening the organization and internal functioning of the National Control Commission for the protection of personal data
– Activity 1: Assess the needs of internal reorganization of human resources
– Activity 2: Develop internal and external forms and manuals
– Activity 3: Prepare a report with key information sources
– Activity 4: Develop a technology watch system
– Activity 5: Audit the current architecture information
* Component 3: Ensure that the cell responsible for the CNDP control missions is operational
– Activity 1: Do visit to the d’inspection / state control
– Activity 2: Perform 3 joint inspections
– Activity 3: Preparation of a manual of procedures and recommendations
* Component 4: Strengthen specialized data protection of members of the CNDP training, managers of its various departments and controllers
– Activity 1: Developing a Plan lifelong learning
– Activity 2: Construction of 6 thematic workshops
– Activity 3: Conduct a study visit in the twin institution
* Component 5: Develop guides and organize awareness and dissemination of activities on the protection of personal data
– Activity 1: Development of 4 Guides
– Activity 2: Development of a comic book
– Activity 3: Organisation of 2 university Conferences
– Activity 4: Organisation of 3 seminars
– Activity 5: Defining a Communication Plan for the media