Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Human Rights, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to promote development and reform through improving the socio-economic situation in Lebanon
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve the socio-economic situation in Lebanon through building capacity of the Civil Society Organisations and increasing resilience of vulnerable and disadvantaged communities including organisations addressing women, youth and children rights
Among financed actions
– Provision of psycho-social assistance
– Vocational training programme to enhance their skills in the rural affected areas with emphasis on women and youth to limit migration
– Awareness raising campaigns, job coaching ,training sessions
– Purchase of equipment and supplies
– Studies and researches