Sectors: Co-op & Development, Information, Innovation, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to reinforce the internal organizational capacity of civil society to better respond to citizen’s needs and to promote innovation in selected sectors.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call for proposals is divided in 2 lots
– Lot 1- 2 500 000 euro: To increase the internal organizational capacity of civil society organisations (CSOs) to better respond to citizen’s needs and to increase the capacity of CSOs to apply/implement/manage EU projects
– Lot 2 1 500 000 euro: To support social innovation in education and in development of incubation services for social enterprises and public innovation
Among financed actions
* Lot 1:
– Training courses on application, management and implementation of EU funded projects
– Capacity building activities for CSOs
– Organisation of conferences, workshops and seminars
* Lot 2:
– Support development of sustainable innovative education initiatives
– Strengthen existing incubators for innovation