Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Human Rights, Local development, Social Affairs, Transport
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New independent states: Moldova
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The programme aims at approaching the Republic of Moldova and the region with special status of Transnistria through increased confidence by supporting joint initiatives in social and economic development involving main stakeholders of both sides of the Nistru River with a special focus on civil society in cooperation with relevant authorities
Priorities and funded actions:
– Encouraging the development of sustainable partnerships and capacity of civil society of both banks of the river through the establishment of crossriver platforms for cooperation at community level
– Empowering local actors in ATU Gagauzia in order to enable them to implement and monitor development priorities in cooperation with Moldovan central authorities
– Community development, improved health, social service delivery and social protection systems,
including for vulnerable groups and people with disabilities
– Business opportunities, including transport and consumer protection
– Human rights
– Media freedom and journalism
– Art, culture, sport
Among financed actions
– Developing the child-care services at community level
– Enhancing effective cross-river social dialogue
– Partnerships between civil society and local authorities from ATU Gagauzia and other regions of Moldova to develop the social service delivery system, the social protection system, community development