Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Local development, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to promote dialogue and exchange between cultures and civilisations.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote mutual understanding and the rapprochement between peoples through cultural and artistic exchanges
– Promoting intercultural understanding and dialogue through any artistic or cultural activity (including for educational purposes): music, literature, performing arts (theatre, dance, etc.), visual arts (sculpture, painting, etc.), audio-visual arts (cinema, television, radio, digital and media arts, video art, etc.), photography, reading, storytelling, comics, etc
– Being focused on interaction between the participants, aiming at capacity building in the respective field of action and being accessible to a wide range of social groups
– Ideally aiming at involving young people residing in Lebanon from different religious communities, including Palestinians and Syrians refugees
Among financed actions
– Activities and events (music, dance, singing, theatre including puppets, etc.), exhibitions (sculpture, painting, photos, etc.), competitions, workshops, projects via new media (Internet, video, etc.) aimed at promoting intercultural exchange and dialogue in particular between youths from different nationalities and Lebanese communities and capacity building in the cultural field
– Actions aimed at boosting contacts and at networking between Lebanese artists on one side, and European artists and organisers of international fairs, biennales or cultural festivals on the other side, and/or enhancing knowledge about Lebanese cultural actors abroad through meetings and trainings organised in Lebanon