Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
You can find the list of beneficiary countries of the ENPI here
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support initiatives of Tunisian civil society in local development, in accordance with Article 139 of the Constitution.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Lots 1 to 6 : supporting the involvement and participation of Tunisian civil society in local development planning
– Lot 7 : supporting initiatives of Tunisian civil society in building local governance and social development
Common themes to all LOTS
Fight against poverty and social inclusion
– Dynamics of job creation
– Decentralization, Participatory Democracy and Social Development
– Human Rights and Citizenship
– Electoral Process
– Provision of local public goods
– Women, key players in the development
– Sustainability and Environment
– Media and Press Freedom
– Culture, Heritage and Alternative Tourism
– Protecting vulnerable groups
* Lots 1-6 : Supporting the implementation of concrete measures
– Actions will contribute to the development and have the impact on societal issues at a medium and long term
– Actions must take place in one or several : North-West ( Le Kef , Siliana , Beja , Jendouba) , Northeast ( Grand Tunis , Nabeul , Bizerte, Zaghouan ) , Central West ( Gafsa, Kasserine, Sidi Bouzid ), Centre East (Sousse , Sfax, Kairouan , Monastir, Mahdia) , Southwest ( Tozeur, Kebili , Gabes) , Southeast ( Medenine , Tataouine )
* Lot 7: This Lot do not include a specific regional breakdown
Priority 1. Structure of Civil Society at local and regional level
– Supporting the structure of Tunisian civil society at the local level by enhancing networks and sharing of tools and a better federation to improve civil participation in development plan
Priority 2 : Local governance and social development
– Strenghtening the skills and analysis of civil organisations about policies and State procedures at a local level
– Enhancing the dialogue opportunities between local decisions maherws, civil society and citizens
Among financed actions
– Innovative initiatives and goos practices
– Mentoring / sharing of knowledges or coaching
– training and cpacity building