Sectors: Education - Training, Health, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
News independants states : Georgia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to enhance the capacities of Georgian civil society, particularly via networking, and to contribute to the capacities of the other state led process in the field of migration in line with relevant EU-Georgia Agreements, in particular the Visa Liberalisation Action Plan.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote rights of migrants, including environmentally induced migrants, protect migrants against exploitation and exclusion, and support the fight against trafficking in human beings
– To foster the links between migration and development
– promote durable livelihood solutions for returned, potential and environmentally induced migrants
– To promote right to asylum and standards of international protection of refugees
– To increase the capacity of migration management-related Georgian NGOs to participate and constructively contribute in livelihood/migration-related human rights centred policy creation and implementation
– To support fighting irregular immigration and support in readmission procedures with complementary human rights centred assistance
– Inclusion of gender mainstreaming in livelihood programmes and other measures related to participatory, balanced socio-economic integration of (potential) migrants
– Using creative approaches on how to involve and/or benefit persons from disadvantaged groups
Among financied actions:
– Training courses
– To draft of policy or legislation recommendations
– Joint activities with public institutions
– Activities for the institutionalisation of consultation mechanism between civil society and national or local public institutions
– Publication of manuals, compilations, leaflets on best practices
– Capacity building activities for mobilisation of underrepresented groups
– Collection of data and research based advocacy
– Facilitating contact, consultation and discussion between different stakeholders
– Organisation of conferences, workshops and seminars
– Organisation of community groups or initiatives
– To advocacy, including vis-à-vis legislative organs, including local councils
– Opinion surveys and analytical papers
– Monitoring and watchdog activities
– Awareness raising and public communication activities (TV and radio programs, websites and blogs)