Sectors: Co-op & Development, Enlargement, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New Independant States: Georgia
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to reduce poverty and enhance social cohesion in Georgia through the introduction of measures designed to stimulate employment, and to ensure synergy between the demands of the labour market and the skills and qualifications offered by the vocational education and training system.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the institutional and human resource capacities of the Employment Support Services of Georgia to deliver well-targeted, high-quality, gender-sensitive and cost-effective services to job seekers
– Contribution to National Development Plan and Association Agreement
This call for proposals foresees 5 results (R)
– R1: Revision of the Georgian Legal Framework of equal opportunities legislation and related to employment in line with the EU acquis
– R2: The structure and functions of the ESS have been revised to reflect it expanded role in the labour market management processes, the range and quality of services provided to job-seekers have been piloted and enhanced, the internal management and administrative processes have been clearly codified
– R3: A comprehensive Labour Market Information Management System (WorkNet Information System) has been established and fully operational
– R4: Modern human resource management techniques have been introduced
– R5: The ESS has acquired the necessary tools and materials to communicate effectively its range of services to clients and potential clients
Among financed actions
– Kick-Off Conference
– Closing Conference
– Drafting Concordance Reports and recommendations
– Review of Georgian legislation
– Support to the implementation of institutional reforms
– Development of a Procedures Manual