Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Economy - Finances, Human Rights, Industry, Information, Local development, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries: Egypt, Algeria, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestinian Authority of the West Bank and Gaza Strip, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey
New Independent States: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine
Balkans: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro or Serbia, including Kosovo, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
EFTA: Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support the development of culture as a vector for sustainable economic and human development.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the role and capacities of the Egyptian cultural operators in order to make them more sustainable and expand their working programmes, with a special focus on youth talents and independent sectors
– To contribute to the diversity of cultural creation and the access to it
– To contribute to the use of culture as a tool for sustainable development, especially at the local level, seeking a specific impact in terms of job creation and eradication of poverty
Among financed actions
– Supporting the configuration of vocational training programmes or other related activities
contributing to the employability of the professionals of the cultural sector
– Activities improving internal management structures, access to information and networking with other cultural operators / organisations
– Specialised assistance in issues related to management, organisation and planning of cultural
institutions or cultural operators
– Activities related to the development of the capacities of institutions, operators and stakeholders in cultural heritage (tangible or intangible) management, promotion and appropriation
– Bringing contemporary arts to marginalised areas: creation of collaborative and creative cooperation with local communities contributing to sustainable development and bringing forward the importance of culture