Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Economy - Finances, Education - Training, Employment, Energy, Environment, Industry, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commision
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call for proposals is to enhance the economic growth potential of the local economy through private sector enterprise development thereby increasing the opportunity for employment, income generation and overall quality of life and welfare of the population easing the pressures generated by the influx of refugees.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Provision of high quality business development services (BDS)
– Support the growth, modernisation and competitiveness of existing manufacturing, services and agricultural SMEs
– Contribute to promoting a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation
– Paving the way for employment targeting unskilled workers, new graduates and women
– Helping local small businesses to play an active role in work-based training and employment for young people, income generation and timely and efficient service delivery, in particular for environment and energy sectors
Among financed activities
– Consulting activities provided by business or technical experts
– Training courses
– Specific outreach programmes supporting a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation