Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries: Jordan
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support the development of an efficient, transparent and independent justice sector in line with democratic principles, good governance and human rights.
Priorities and funded actions:
– For lot number 1: Improved information and awareness of general and professional publics on key issues related to justice sector reform in Jordan
– For lot number 2: To strengthen policy dialogue, the credibility and public confidence in the administration of justice according to the rule of law
– Promoting transparency within the judiciary and monitoring of its performance
– Enhancing justice sector reform information by awareness raising in specific fields
– Improving legal services and research
– Fostering justice sector policy dialogue by capacity building
Among financed actions
– Promotion by awareness raising campaign using traditional media
– Direct contacts with publics, including public presentations, training workshops, public debates,
– Establishment and management of informational exchange systems (forums or similar)
– Specialised focused training for specific groups (journalists, lawyers, public servants etc.)
– Capacity building, training, on-the-job training of civil society organisations and stakeholders
– Networking activities, exchange and managing information, cooperation and coordination