Sectors: Citizenship, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New Independent States: Armenia, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Moldova
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to promote an inclusive and empowered society in Ukraine, by strengthening civil society’s capacities to promote national reform and democratic changes, in particular to increase public accountability.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen CSOs’ capacities to promote reform and increase public accountability, and in particular to monitor the management of public finances and raise public awereness on budget issues
– Empower civil society actors to engage in policy dialogue on implementation of strategies related to development, environnement and structural reforms
– Facilitate equal and transparent participation and partnerships between civil society actors and authorities, with a view to enhacing supervisory actions by civil society actors and to strenghtening citizen’s capacity to contribute to local development
– Actions proposed by a coalition or consortium of civil society organisations
– Actions which propose financial support to third parties
– Actions which reach rural and/or remote areas or have significant regional coverage
– Actions which incorporate gender perspectives in their methodology
Among financed actions
– Coalition-building and support to strengthening networks of civil society
– Policy advice, advocacy and oversight for the improvement of administrative/legal frameworks
– Empower CSOs, media and relevant stakeholder to exercice oversight over budget and public procurement process
– Advocacy activities towards decision makers to promote an inclusive allocation of resources
– Promote dialogue, contacts and cooperation between relevant stakeholders