Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Macedonia, Turkey, Montenegro or Serbia
Balkans: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Moldova
Mediterranean countries: Algeria, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestinian Authority of the West Bank and Gaza Strip, Syria, Tunisia
New Independent States: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Ukraina
European Economic Area: Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway
Developing countries: Developing countries and territories, as included in the list of ODA recipients published by the OECD-DAC, which are not members of the G-20 group
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to strengthening the role of civil society in promoting human rights, equality, transparency and democratic reforms in the Republic of Moldova.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support and monitor the implementation of the National Anti-Corruption Strategy
– To promote transparency in the political process in Moldova
– To promote budget and policy transparency
– To strengthen involvement of civil society actors in policy dialogue and in monitoring the implementation of sector reforms in the following sectors: Justice Sector and fight against corruption
– Demonstrating a national impact, including in Transnistria
– Reaching rural and/or remote areas
– Involving Roma communities
– Involving women and children from vulnerable groups
– Building capacity of community based organizations
Among financed actions
– Activities for strengthening civil society organization’s involvement and capacity in increasing public accountability
– Activities promoting the involvement of civil society actors in policy dialogue and monitoring of implementation of sector strategies
– Activities improving dialogue, joint activities and networking between civil society organisations, media, decision-makers and public authorities
– Activities promoting and improving the dialogue between local authorities and civil society to develop a regional/local anti-corruption activity plans in the country