Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries: Algeria
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support the Algerian government in the process of modernization of public finances
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support the Directorate General for the Forecasting and Policy (PPB) in its prediction and formulation, decision-making, implementation and evaluation of fiscal policies and tax policies
– Result 1: Evaluation mechanisms of the socio-economic performance of IR and ID and of parafiscality with social character are implemented
– Result 2: The process of forecasting and framing of the Finance Act and the Annual Budget have been improved
– Result 3: The process of financial medium-term program is in place and is updated annually
– Result 4: Mechanisms for the annual indexation of salaries and public pensions are implanted
– Result 5: The function of global business intelligence is developed within the PPB
Among financed actions
– Providing a benchmark on evaluation mechanisms used in the Eurozone
– Identifying evaluation mechanisms applicable in the Algerian context
– Study visits
– Defining the forecasting process and framing of the Finance Act
– Presentating of indexation mechanisms used internationally