Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries: Algeria
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to the decrease road accidents, deaths on the roads and serious road injuries.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve the system of prevention and road safety
– R1: The management of road safety is reformed, revitalized and professionalized
– R2: The collection, transmission and analysis of accident data are improved
– R3: Human behavior is improved
– R4: The controls are improved
– R5: The risks to infrastructures, care of the wounded and environmental issues are reduced
Among financed actions
– Strengthening of the strategy and the “road safety” Plan
– Development of the Highway code
– Organisation of study visits
– Improvement of prevention campaigns
– Improvement of trainings and exams for drivers
– Better signage