Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries: Tunisia
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The objective of this twinning is to accompany the Ministry of Agriculture, Hydraulic Resources and Fisheries to improve the efficiency of rural and agricultural policies and the contribution of these sectors to sustainable development.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To accompany the formalisation of a development, implementation and monitoring approach of rural and agricultural policies in the Ministry by organising a network of competence, strengthening the capacity of agents and by valuing the return of experience regarding projects and programmes with a significant territorial dimension
– Accompanying the Ministry with regards to methodology for a good implementation of the Pilot Actions Programme (PAP)
– Establishment of an experience capitalization plan
– Diagnostic of agricultal policies monitoring devices
– Strengthening the skills of the Ministry’s staff with regards to formulation, implementation and evaluation of development policies and programmes
Among financed actions
– Support for the elaboration of a handbook for the formulation of local development plans
– Support for the development of a guide for project leaders
– Definition of selection procedures for local initiatives
– Support to the establishment of monitoring mechanisms for the PAP ENPARD
– Support for the implementation of a process of capitalization of local development experiences initiated under the PAP
– Exchange visits in EU regions
– Reorganization and operationalization of a mechanism aimed at monitoring agricultural policies
– Identification of relevant indicators for the monitoring process
– Creation of an evaluation procedures manual
– Workshops, seminars
– Study visits
– Strengthening technical and functional capacity of the Ministry