Sectors: Co-op & Development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Training centres
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims at promoting the creation of a coherent, efficient and permanent public statistical information system.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To propose a legal and institutional framework for better governance in public statistic that fully and effectively play its role
– To strenghten the role of Statistics Tunisia as the main player in the national statistical system
– Reviewing the legal and institutional framework of the Tunisian Statistical System
– Establishing and initiating the implementation of a modernization programme for Statistics Tunisia
– Reviewing the system of the Tunisian National Accounts
– Starting the implementation of the action plan for the development of regional statistics
– Strengthening the dissemination and the communication policy of Statistics Tunisia
Among financed actions
– Evaluation of the statistical law
– Reform proposal to consolidate the role of Statistics Tunisia
– Workshop animation
– Analysis of the mapping of the current information system
– Animation of training sessions
– Organization of study visits
– Awareness-raising and communication on the new policy