Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Environment, Health, Industry, Information
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
You can find the list of beneficiary countries of the ENPI here
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to strengthen the food industry in order to facilitate the export of its products and the diversification of its trade with the EU.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To controle the safety of packaging and articles intended for food contact and their impact on the environment
– To improve managerial competences of PACKTEC in Management and Project Management
– Awareness of operators, partners and stakeholders
– Harmonisation at EU standars of legislation and regulations relating to the safety of packaging and articles intended for contact with food and the prevention of packaging waste materials
Among financed actions
* Theme 1: legislative and regulatory harmonization
– Establishment of the mapping (inventory) of European texts and Tunisia concerning the safety of packaging and articles intended for contact with food and prevention of packaging materials waste
– Preparation of draft texts and recommended amendments
– Definition and proposal of tasks and responsibilities of institutional stakeholders and economic operators under the new regulatory scheme
* Theme 2: Capacity Building
– To strengthen of managerial staff capacity PACKTEC
– To design the business plan of PACKTEC
– To strengthen the analytical capacity
– To develop and promote benefits and services ( Supporting the work of implementing the accreditation of new testing programs (ISO 17025 ) held system … )
– To diagnose and evaluate training activities , technical assistance and timely advice
– To develop of R&D / Innovation and sleep activity
* Theme 3: Communication and Awareness
– Strengthening of marketing and communication PACKTEC function
– Public awareness and communication about food packaging and packaging waste prevention