Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Education - Training, Energy, Information, Local development, Public Management, Services, Trade
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries: Jordan
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to the development and implementation of effective policies and tools that will help Jordan to reach the renewable energy and energy efficiency goals set by the government strategic guidelines for 2020.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To demonstrate the technical and economic feasibility of renewable energy and energy efficiency investments on pilots aiming at the improvement of energy performances at minimal cost
– To contribute to full scale implementation of activities to induce behavioural changes and adoption of best available technologies and practices for renewable energy and energy efficiency
– To encourage demonstration and “full market” investments
– To demonstrate to the public that environmentally friendly and decentralised solutions can work
– To set good examples of how public administrations can help the public to understand and implement new and green behaviours and projects
– To show how Public-Private Partnership (PPP) can be implemented for a wide range of project sizes
– To promote cooperation between NGOs and Private/Public sector
Among financed actions
– Studies and design
– Contracting of services, supplies and works
– Implementation / execution and supervision of works
– Dissemination of the actions results, publications, workshops and conferences
– Training activities