Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
You can find the list of beneficiary countries of the ENPI here
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to improve conditions for promoting equity and equality between women and men
Priorities and funded actions:
– To contribute to the development of a coherent and comprehensive legal framework on women’s rights
– To promot equality between women and men and the effective implementation of women’s rights
– To develop sectoral policies and programs that contribute to equality,
– To promote understanding, acceptance and ownership by the community in a culture of equality
– To strengthen the Ministry of Solidarity, Women, Family and Social Development for an effective control of PGE
– The fight against gender stereotypes
– The fight against violence against women
– The strengthening of women’s political participation
– Strengthening women’s access to legal protection
Among financed actions
– Information and awareness among women of their rights and how to defend programs.
– Awareness programs for protecting the physical and moral integrity of women against violence
– The attitudes and awareness programs and action plans for the dissemination of the culture of equality and the adoption of behaviors, practices favorable to equality and gender equity by citizens / Communities.
– Advocacy programs among opinion leaders and government officials to the adoption and effective implementation of measures favorable to equality and gender equity
– Programmes for capacity building to improve the care of women victims of violence in listening centers and accommodation
– Programmes for capacity building of academic institutions and research centers in the field of gender equality and women’s human rights
– The development of advocacy tools, for the equal participation of women and men in decision-making and access to governance and management of public affairs and equal investiture of women and men in electoral lists