Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries : Tunisia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
– To promote the legal and institutional reform to ensure the independence, impartiality and effectiveness of the judicial and penal system
– To develop the defense and promotion of the rights of fair trial, access to justice and conditions of detention in accordance with international standards and practices
– To promote international standards
– To strengthening the dialogue between civil society
– To improve access to the defense of vulnerable people
– To promote alternative conflict resolution
– To observe the trial and to monitor the implementation of court decisions
– Promoting alternatives to detention
– Promoting the rights of detainees
– To raise awareness, research, collect and disseminate information
Among financed actions
– Dissemination and awareness
– Strengthening networks
– Activities of dialogue, consultation and cooperation
– Leading permanent legal
– Legal and Judicial Monitoring
– Activities of rehabilitation in prisons
– Data Collection Activities
– Conferences, etc.
– Publications / diffusion
Priorities and funded actions:
This call for proposals aims to to support and promote the reform of the justice and prison systems that form the basis of a rule of law.