Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean Countries : Tunisia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call is: the capacity development of social partners and the Tunisian media civil society to modernize the media sector and to consolidate Tunisian local audiovisual media (private and associative).
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support the modernization of the media sector
– To professionalise the actors in the field of information, of media regulation as well as media literacy
– To strengthen access to local information and the development of professional media at regional level.
Among financed actions
– Training of associative managers, partners or target group, aiming to enhance thematic skills and expertise
– Create educationnal tools and materials
– Support for the development of local media
– Support the production of content
– Support to the consolidation and the emergence of intermediate bodies and coordination structures
– Coaching, benchmarking, surveys (audience, impacts)
– Thematic workshops/seminars
– Organisation of media visits/meetings with journalists