Sectors: Co-op & Development, Employment, Information, Innovation, Local development, New technologies, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries : Jordan
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to increase the contribution of Jordan‘s Research & Technological Development and Innovations sectors to Jordan‘s economic growth and employment.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To develop Jordan‘s applied research and technological capacity with a focus on the commercialisation of RTD results for use by the private sector, especially SME
– To continue the integration of Jordan into the European Research Area
Among financed actions
– Exploitation of research results
– Proof of concept
– Development of solutions to specific problems/challenges (quick fixes)
– Participatory action research, raising awareness and changing habits and attitudes
– Laboratory and/or field experiment
– Development of prototypes
– Define metric and quality control
– Benchmarking with international standards and good practices
– Enhancement of international partnership
– Development of Joint Ventures
– Further development and commercialisation of tangible results